A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Ghaussy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Ghaussy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaussy graduated from The University of Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghaussy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Ghaussy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Ghaussy practice?
- Dr. Michele Ghaussy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Ghaussy practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Family Physicians.