Dr. Michele Gocuay MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

3.1

December 22nd, 2016
Great Experience
As with any practitioner, Dr. Gocuay relies on your telling her how you feel and works on finding out what possibly could be wrong. She's very knowledgeable and all the staff of 1960 Family Practice at their 2920 location were very cordial and helpful. Inf fact, the lab technician who took my blood for my bloodworks made sure to make me feel at ease when he found out I was scared of needles!

March 2nd, 2016
Run for your life!!!!
Dr. Gocuay is a money hungry you know what!!! She orders unnecessary test without your consent or knowledge and you get the bill for it. It took me months to fight the $3,000 bill and get it thrown out. I talked to a co-worker of mine and the same thing happened to her! Dr. Gocuay is useless she just smiles in your face and ignores your sickness. I had swollen lymph nodes as big as golf balls and she said there was nothing to worry about. Now I am seeing an oncologist for biopsy because my current doctor says it is serious!! Her staff never submits your referrals and they are rude. Please go elsewhere . I do not recommend ANY of the doctors at any of the FM 1960 Family practice locations!!! They are all the same. Run for your life!