Obstetricians & Gynecologists

120 Carnie Blvd
Ste 5
Voorhees, NJ 08043
278-491-4940
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 7th, 2014

Staff is very unhelpful & some the office staff is unknowledgeable, unprofessional, & rude. She's not the warm and friendly type of doctor. At times I would feel rushed during my prenatal visits. Any concerns or questions I felt like she would downplay my feelings or concerns. Rarely would she smile. I ended up switching to another doctors office.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

It seems a few people have had a bad experience. Everyone, even doctors, have a bad day. I have been seeing Dr. G for the last 2 years and have never experienced any of the situations. I think Dr. G is knowledgeable and personable. I recommend her highly.

|  disconnected and disengaged  |  show details
by mama2 on Feb 28th, 2014

I'm not sure if Dr. G is bored in her profession or whether she has always been this disengaged in the exam room. She makes small talk about big issues, doesn't make any effort to inform or assure, and has NEVER followed up after exams, ultrasounds, paps. Her office is disengaged too. I'm changing doctors and offices. Too bad after all this professional experience, there is no building deep relationships with patients. It's a disconnect in every sense.

|  insensitive  |  show details
by gia on Jan 7th, 2014

She was the worst Dr ever , she was so stupid in her diagnosis and gave me a panic attack in that louse office , hate her, worst experience ever ugh

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

Horrible. I went with a specific problem. Felt rushed. Showed no compassion and though I told her I was very sensitive to touch, she continued unfeeling and insensitive. Bleeding occured after exam which had never happened before.