Dr. Michele Godorecci MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 19th, 2015
Misdiagnosed
A common trend in OBGYN diagnosis currently is PCOS. It is handed out like candy. From only a list of medical history, Dr Godorecci determined I had PCOS. A year and a half with no improvements from her suggestions of treatments I decided to look further in my condition as I was never convinced this was my issue. Turns out I have a pituitary tumor and no evidence of PCOS. How do I suddenly not have any signs? Because she just handed me the card that everyone is handing out if anyone has any type of irregular menstrual cycles. I am grateful I changed doctors and they looked further into my history and treated me like a patient, not a customer. Who knows how long I've had this tumor, but I am finally getting to the bottom of my health issues. I would never recommend anyone to see her unless they have perfect menstrual cycles.

November 30th, 2015
I have been seeing these doctors for the duration of my first pregnancy and I cannot begin to share how disappointed I am with the treatment I have received. They do not listen, very rarely maintain eye contact and have very poor bedside manner. They do not explain what and why during the visit, which generally lasts all of 4-6 minutes. I would recommend you keep looking for someone who will be understanding and take time with you as you go through this amazing journey, not a team of doctors who stress you more.

August 7th, 2014
Staff is very unhelpful & some the office staff is unknowledgeable, unprofessional, & rude. She's not the warm and friendly type of doctor. At times I would feel rushed during my prenatal visits. Any concerns or questions I felt like she would downplay my feelings or concerns. Rarely would she smile. I ended up switching to another doctors office.

March 18th, 2014
Great experience
It seems a few people have had a bad experience. Everyone, even doctors, have a bad day. I have been seeing Dr. G for the last 2 years and have never experienced any of the situations. I think Dr. G is knowledgeable and personable. I recommend her highly.

February 28th, 2014
disconnected and disengaged
I'm not sure if Dr. G is bored in her profession or whether she has always been this disengaged in the exam room. She makes small talk about big issues, doesn't make any effort to inform or assure, and has NEVER followed up after exams, ultrasounds, paps. Her office is disengaged too. I'm changing doctors and offices. Too bad after all this professional experience, there is no building deep relationships with patients. It's a disconnect in every sense.

January 7th, 2014
insensitive
She was the worst Dr ever , she was so stupid in her diagnosis and gave me a panic attack in that louse office , hate her, worst experience ever ugh