Dr. Michele Goh MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 6 reviews

August 13th, 2016
Not the best
Dr. Goh is a very friendly doctor and does her job well. Her office is far too small for the number of patients she has though and my wait time is usually pretty long. Her on call doctor, I cant think of his name, was particularly rude to me because he was frustrated with an office error, but the other staff was very friendly.

December 15th, 2011
Dr. Goh is great if you can actually see her.. not her Nurse practitioner
Dr. Goh has a very nice bedside manner and is very kind. I don't like the fact that blood work results come in via a patients account by signing up for Patient Gateway and then you have to wait 2 weeks for her to interpret them. I have very little faith in her nurse practitioner when I asked a question and she gave me incorrect information. I found her office staff to be okay.. some a little more personable then others..

June 12th, 2011
Good Doctor, bad support staff and office
Dr. Goh was my primary care physician for two years. I found her to be very caring and open to my concerns, taking what i had to say into consideration. She seemed knowledgable and gave me what I felt was good medical advice. Her office staff on the other hand was AWFUL. I have been put on hold for 15 minutes, had an appointment cancelled by the office when I showed up and they realized they had made a scheduling error with no apology. I found one of the staff to be rude and another who answered phones and scheduled appointments to appear simply incompetent. I switched to another Dr. solely due to how that office was so poorly run.

January 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
Great Bedside manner!Great follow up w/ easy email access!

October 12th, 2009
First time visit
I had moved to the Marlborough/Hudson area and needed a new Doctor. My significant other was already a patient of hers so I decided to add her as my new PCP. Before I had a chance to go to my initial visit/physical, I wrenched my back and ended up in the emergency room. This was on a Monday. Tuesday morning, I called the office to make a follow-up appointment. They were fully booked all week other then a cancellation on Friday afternoon. I took that appointment.I found the Doctor to be very caring and knowledgeable and felt comfortable with her. I scheduled my physical after that appointment and feel comfortable with her as a Doctor.

February 26th, 2009
Apallingly inconsiderate
Dr. Goh is an appallingly inconsiderate physician. She was listed as my PCP for 1.5 years. I had an urgent care situation and she refused to see me as a patient as I hadn't had the new patient workup. I specified that ordinarily I would come in for the workup but being extremely sick - could they squeeze me in..She then refused to have me as a patient and asked that I call my insurance. My insurance was fairly shocked as well and I am moving on - but just wanted to forewarn anyone considering making Dr. Goh their PCP. She finds that it is ethically fine to reject patients who are extremely sick despite being listed as open to new patients as well as being listed as their pcp..you would think a doctor would have a shred of humanity. Highly disappointed.