Dr. Michele Green MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
I am ready for summer
I went to Dr Green to get Coolsculpting done on my stomach . I am so happy with my results. My belly was bothering me for a few years now and I really didn't have high expectations but I cannot believe how amazing I look. The Coolsculpting procedure works and Dr Green and her staff are really great.

May 13th, 2017
My Lips Look Great!
I went to Dr Michele Green because I wanted to plump my lips a little. She did an amazing job. My lips look fantastic and you really could not tell that I had anything done. I would recommend her to anyone. Her office staff is so nice and her office is beautiful.

December 17th, 2016
Fabulous physician
I have only the most amazing things to say about this doctor and the staff.

November 19th, 2016
Dr Green is among the best out there! Shes always thorough, attentive, and up tp date. I alwys leave her office with a smile. And always look better when I do thanks to Dr. Green!

October 15th, 2016
Fabulous Dermatologist
The staff couldn't have been nicer and the office spotless and efficient. I came in for fillers and have been back again for Coolsculpting. Great experience.

August 28th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Green and her staff were amazing. She treated my acne and scars which I have suffered with for over 10 years. She tested me and discovered that it was a hormonal problem and I have the most beautiful skin now.

February 21st, 2016
I trust Dr.Green with any treatment she recommends. She is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I know. I highly recommend her.

August 31st, 2014
Great Injections
I was recommended to Dr.Green by a friend of mine, also the fact that she is on the best doctors in New York made the decision to see her even more easier. I was interested in injections.She explained the benefits of each product, I ended up doing a little bit of botox and juvederm which they look great. Dr.Green is very knowledgeable on what she does because she made me look 10 years younger. I highly recommend her.

August 30th, 2014
I recently had a cosmetic procedure - Fraxel - done at Dr. Green's office. The doctor and the staff all put me at ease and preformed the procedure smoothly. I was very pleased with the results. Looked 10 years younger.

August 30th, 2014
Ready for September
I went to Dr. Green for Botox and filler. I was a little scared to go to a new doctor but, was really treated so well. She has the most kind and caring manner and made me feel so comfortable. She took a lot of time with the Botox. I last went to a guy on Fifth Avenue who took 1 minutes, zip and out! She was the opposite, very careful and unlike the other guy, no bruising. The filler was also done very cautiously and my lines are gone. Not too much filler, just right phew! I was extremely happy and paid the same as the Fifth Avenue guy but felt she cared and my results show that. My husband gave me a budget so I felt okay within that. I got a cab right away and was back and work and no one missed me! I recommend coming early for the numbing cream as it didn't hurt.

May 6th, 2014
BEYOND DISSAPOINTED
Her office is nice but bring a sweater. Dr. Green's office is frigid cold, like her. Be prepared to spend way more money than the service is worth! She talks like she knows what she's doing but her work says otherwise. I went in for Botox and Restyline (spelling?) and came out looking like a freak! Plus, I didn't appreciate having to sit in the waiting room with a bunch of strangers with my face taped up with numbing cream. If you decide to go, Good luck.

November 19th, 2013
Attentive, Knowledgeable, Friendly & FANTASTIC
I have been meaning to write this review since June! I saw Dr. Green last spring for a consultation and subsequent mole removal. Not only was her staff friendly and accomodating, but her bedside manner and expertise were thoroughly appreciated. My entire visit was FANTASTIC from beginning to end. After my consultation, we discussed removing the mole that brought me to her office in the first place. Within 30 minutes, my mole was perfectly removed and was sent straight away for biopsy. Following my procedure, Dr. Green took the time to discuss other concerns of mine and even recommended products I could use to treat my sensitive skin...without pushing products I might add. Despite the other reviews that accuse Dr. Green of "being about the money", I found the opposite to be true. She was thorough, pleasant, informative AND her MORNING RENEWAL SERUM is my new best friend!