A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Greenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Greenhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Greenhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhouse graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenhouse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele J Greenhouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele J. Greenhouse practice?
- Dr. Michele Greenhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Greenhouse practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Kerman Family Physicians.