A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Grodberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Grodberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Grodberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodberg graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grodberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Grodberg MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Grodberg practice?
- Dr. Michele Grodberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Grodberg practices Dermatology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Dermatologists.