Dr. Michele Haber MD, MPH, MS Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2016
Excellent choice for long term care!
I've known Dr Haber for over 7 years while she cared for my Mother during her final years. Mom was suffering from both the physical and mental problems of someone her age (93 when she passed), and I found Dr Haber's expertise in both areas to be truely remarkable. I could tell from our discussions that Mom's well-being, both physical and mental, were always her primary concern. If you have a loved one in need of long term care, I would highly recommend Dr Haber's services.

January 23rd, 2016
Excellent care
Dr Haber cared for both my parents with memory issues for 3 years with my father until his death, and 5 years with my mother with dementia until her death. I have never in my life experienced a doctor with such compassion, expertise and knowledge of geriatric care. She was very involved in their day to day care. She made weekly visits without my ever asking and then came at times and checked on them perhaps when she was in the building visiting another patient. There were times when I called her in desperation and she was there within minutes. She ordered and ran all the proper testing and dealt with them in a kind and loving manner at all times. She has a way with the elderly that can convince them do do anything. I have never seen anything like it. She was direct with the staff at the home about what her expectations were of the staff at the home in regards to my parents care and she was very proactive in her care. I can not say enough good things about her. Not only did she care for my parents but also gave me sound advice on how to care for myself through that difficult time. She truly was a God send to my family and we don't know what we would have done without her. She was well respected at the home and among other people I came in contact with through her. She has earned my deepest respect and gratitude as well!

June 8th, 2016