Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Jessica K.  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Even though Dr. H already has a long list of followers, I need to say just how terrific she is. She is never rushed, always finds a way to fit me in and is so caring. Every single friend I've sent to her loves her too!

|  LA's Best OBGYN  |  show details
by Anna on Jun 2nd, 2010

She really is just the best doctor out there!!!

|  The ONLY OBGYN I would see!  |  show details
by Francie on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Hakakha is amazing...she took such good care of me and my baby during my really high-risk pregnancy. She is a cash practice but her prices are totally reasonable, especially because she spends soooo much time with you. I can't recommend her enough!!

|  absolutely amazing!  |  show details
by Emily L. on Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hakakha is absolutely the most amazing doctor! She is super brilliant and incredibly warm and caring. To find these two combinations is a rarity. I SO appreciate Dr. Hakakha and her friendly staff for taking care of me, seeing me through 3 very difficult and high risk pregnancies. They were so knowledgeable and supportive through it all. Dr. Hakakha also makes it a point to make personal phone calls to give yo test results when she does not need to. Absolutely the most personable doctor! Her patients are privileged to have her as a doctor!

|  Natalia  |  show details
by Natalia on Jan 14th, 2010

Fab, fab, fab!! She is the BEST! So sweet and caring and knows her medicine! LOVE her!!

|  The BEST!!!  |  show details
by Megan on Dec 20th, 2009

I grew up in Los Angeles and have been to about 4 gynecologists in my life. There is NO QUESTION that Dr. Hakakha is the best doctor I have ever been to. She has amazing bedside manner, spends time with you (you never get docs that do this anymore!) and fixed a problem "down there" that I had been battling for 2 years!

|  show details
by Jennifer S. on Dec 10th, 2009

I would give her 5 stars if I could! You have never met a more caring doctor. I had a tough pregnancy and she was so knowledgable and made sure that both my baby and I were safe.

|  The Best!  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2009

Absolutely the best experience. I love the new office and staff. Everyone is courteous, professional, and very personable. I have recommended her to all my friends!

|  Terrible office staff  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2009

Good Dr but horrible office staff. Rude and inflexible.

|  show details
by Leah on Jan 16th, 2009

Going to the gyno is not easy, but this was an amazing experience. Dr. Hakakha was so nice, so knowledgeable and really easy to talk to. I can't believe I had been putting up with all the craziness and unfriendliness of other offices and other doctors! She is the best.