A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Hanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Hanson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Michele Hanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Hanson practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.