Dr. Michele Hatherill MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 4 reviews

January 30th, 2017
a breath of fresh air
Doctor has done 3 surgeries on me. Admirable bedside manor. You can tell she is present during your visit, not one hand on the door, ready to flee. Very caring and sweet. Most importantly, I have total faith that she will help me.

January 4th, 2016
I am 8 weeks out of hip replacement surgery. I had a very successful experience. I had done my "homework" in preparing the house previously, doing prehab therapy, and acquiring all needed equipment. My post-surgical physical therapist and visiting nurse had great things to say about Dr. Hatherill; i.e., they have never had an infection with one of her patients. She answers all questions thoroughly, and she is easy to converse with. Her staff is equally professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hatherill and her staff if you have hip "issues." She treated me conservatively for about a year, which I appreciated, but when the time came for replacement, it was timely, efficient, and definitely worthwhile.

September 25th, 2015
Dr. H has a great bed side manner. Plus, she a great surgeon. My knee replacement went much better then I ever thought it would.

November 15th, 2012
Dr Hatherill is an excellant physician-surgeon. Diagnosed my problem immediately and followed with a scheduled surgery to resolve the issue I had with my "trigger Finger". I highly recommend Dr. Hatherill.