Dr. Michele Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Hines?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michele Hines?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2012

She Helped Me

I was homeless and desperate. Dr. Hines showed me hope. I will never forget her.

January 1st, 2012

Negative Reviewers are Prescription Drug Junkies

The hospital ward is exceptional. It is a smoke free campus which may upset recovering addicts. They will not prescribe you Xanax or Oxycontin and let you go on your merry way.

November 29th, 2011

Don't Listen to Angry Addicts

When I was in early recovery I would have rated her low. However her methods worked for me. Tt takes time for the treatment to work. Most of the people in the ward with me were indigent people just wanting more prescription drugs to continue their addictions. They did not want care just more pills legal or not. Dr. Hines is a great doctor.

November 4th, 2011

Great Doctor - Got Me Off Vegas

The facility was staffed with great counselors too.

Excellent Program

I had a good experience with this doctor. Im an addict, in recovery now in NA. My daughter has been into drugs bad for a long time, just like her Mom was . Half the doctors dont want to deal with her. This doctor and the social worker spent extra time talking to me about how to help my daughter. I get what they say about We cant fix her ,you cant fix her. Shes got to want to do it herself. They showed me how caring and fixing are not the same. Sometimes you gotta say NO to people you care about. Im grateful for all the help we got. They care and they do it right. They have Al-Anon there too.

She Is an Exceptional Doctor

I never had a doctor spend as much time with me as Dr. Hines. She routinely would go over our allotted appt time if possible in order to continue discussing important issues relating to my treatment.

Saved My Life

If it were not for Doctor Hines I would not be here to type in this review. I honestly can't believe there are other negative reviews. It seems as thought the former patients to complain while they really need extensive psychiatric treatment. I can only think that the doctor did not let the disgruntled former patients dictate their treatment.

October 18th, 2011

Doctor that Really Cares about Patients

Her skills are extraordinary. Her knowledge of addiction and treatment is superior to all in her field. If you want to get the best care you go to Dr. Hines.

March 14th, 2009

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. She knew a complete discription of my problems prior to seeing me, and then upon seeing me told me that she could not be of service to me. She asked me very personal questions during our time together, and at the end of the session told me that she could not help me. Keep in mind that this is a doctor practicing medicine in "mental" health, she repeated over and over that while she didnt think I was beyond help that she just didnt feel she could help me. She was insulting, and unprofessional. When I asked her to refer me to someone else, she simply got out her phone book and began thumbing through it. I am glad that I am a strong individual, but I was very worried about this woman practicing in the profession. If someone not as strong came to her for help and she treated them the way she treated me, they may not have handled it as well. People that come to mental health professionals are often times lost and fragile, she doesn't seem to grasp this at all. I feel sorry fo this doctor, and believe that she should seek some sort of mental help herself. Please save yourself time and trouble and stay away from this person.

September 5th, 2014