inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Atlanta, GA

2.8

January 11th, 2012
Poor Experience
I could not have been more disappointed. I'm just going to leave it at that. Will never go to this practice again.

November 2nd, 2011
Horrible Experience
This practice is chronically 1+ hours late no matter what time of day the appointment is scheduled. They simply don't care about their patient's time. At the last appointment, they were running 1.5 hours behind. Their front desk staff is also rude when scheduling appointments and simply assigns times rather than asking about days of the week or times of the day that fit in their patient's schedules. I think the whole practice needs to be reminded that their patient's are the customer.

July 17th, 2011
Quite Disappointed!!!
Just had our first bundle of joy would rather not meet Dr. Houston again. The C-section delivery was pretty troublesome and the doctors had my wife on stong pain medication (naturally). I walked in on Dr. Houston telling my clearly drugged drowsy wife that she (Dr. Houston) had to shake her to wake her up and that my wife can't be in much pain if she had to shake her that hard. First of all, who shakes C section patients or any mother who just went through labor pains to wake them.. And then diagnose pain by depth of sleep after the ordeal of labor. Then as I am helping K out of bed to the restroom as the nurses have shown me to do, Dr. Houston jumps in trying to shove me away (literally) saying I am holding her wrong and grabs k's ankles to swing her off the bed (crazy). K in tears and distress at this point stops her. Dr. Houston then leaves the room saying she'll be back after she speaks with the nurse. An hour later the nurse informs us that Dr. Houston has signed a discharge and has left the hospital. No discussion occurred concerning pain control, check up not even healing tips. The lady simply disappeared. Very unprofessional, very shaky and deserves no recommendation from us.

February 18th, 2009
Dr. Houston is a very good doctor. She diagnosed my problem after years of going to many doctors which I am so very thankful for. She always treats you like family and makes you feel comfortable.