A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Hugin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Hugin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Hugin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hugin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Petra Hugin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele P. Hugin practice?
- Dr. Michele Hugin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Hugin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.