A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Hugin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Hugin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hugin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hugin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele P. Hugin practice?
Dr. Michele Hugin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.