A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Hutchison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Hutchison, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Rebecca Hutchison MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Michele Hutchison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Hutchison practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Endocrinologists.