A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Hutchison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchison
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Hutchison, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Rebecca Hutchison MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Michele Hutchison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Hutchison practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Endocrinologists.