Dr. Michele Ibanez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michele Ibanez?

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Dr Michele is great

Worst, Most Incompetent Clinic I have ever been to

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Find somewhere else to go. First they tried to cancel an appt. that I had waited months for, but I needed my prescriptions so Ms. Ibanez agreed to see me. Ms. Ibanez talked all about her messy divorce at my first appointment and then charged me $150. I should have found a new doctor then, but having gone through a messy divorce myself I was somewhat sympathetic. In retrospect I should have made my appointment about me since I paid for it.The entire clinic is staffed with people who make tons of mistakes with medications, lab work, simple things like transferring scripts from one pharmacy to another; they don't return calls; they use a website called Patient Fusion, which is useless; etc., etc. It is a nightmare dealing with them. Save yourself some stress go elsewhere. The Ibanez Clinic is not really concerned with your good health.

Unsatisfactory referral experience

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I had a pre-op EKG which I was told was abnormal. Before surgery, I was told I needed a referral to a Cardiologist. This appt was made by this office. At the Cardiologist appt. the Dr. told me NO EKG or report was sent to his office. When calling the Manager at Dr. Ibanez's office, she did not return my call the first day. She called the next day and was very defensive and less than compassionate about the whole experience. She blamed the Cardiologist office for not calling them for the report and EKG. The only thing that was sent to the Cardiologist office was my first patient visit summary!!

No help

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Attempted to become new patients with this office (3 adults in the family), office staff very rude and offered NO help trying to establish this dr for our PCM. If the office staff is always like this, after 2 attempts with rudeness over the phone, we wouldn't want to be patients here even if the doctor is good. Doctor needs to reevaluate her employees behaviors/mannerisms!

Wait???

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Unless the office, nurse and MA staff has changed recently, the ones I encountered were pretty incompetent. Doctor took time with me, but not worth the hassle getting to her.

Posted on April 11th, 2017