A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Irons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Irons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele A Irons MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Irons practice?
- Dr. Michele Irons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Irons practices Internal Medicine near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists.