A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele James is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele James, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. James has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele A James MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. James practice?
- Dr. Michele James has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele James practices Anesthesiology near Novato, CA.
See Novato Anesthesiologists.