Dr. Michele Johnson-Towson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 30th, 2016
reassured mama
the office always gets you an appointment and very concerned and inviting

May 12th, 2016
The doctor is very quick

October 6th, 2015
Happy kis
The office has real people answer the phone, not automation. And, they always offer appointments.

April 15th, 2015
DONT BRING YOUR CHILD HERE
STAY AWAY!!!! This office is always a mess, she rushes and doesn't answer questions thoroughly. I never go out of my way to write negative reviews but I HAD to with her

April 13th, 2015
Stay Away!!!
Stay Away! There services are awful. Long waits, rude staff, dirty. My son had a rash that needed stronger than over the counter creams and she wouldn't give me a script. I decided to take him to a dermatologist because it was getting worse. The dermatoglogist did labs on him. Labs said it ended up turning into mrsa due to not being treated correctly. That's just one of my bad experiences.

April 2nd, 2015
horrible
The office is very cluttered and unorganized, most of the staff Is very rude and unprofessional. The wait time is always at least 1-2 hours long for Dr.johnson to be in the room with my child for maybe the most 5 minuets. Sometimes there are other Drs's in her place and I actually have enjoyed my visit with them. Dr does not take the time to properly diagnose my child she just writes a script and sends me on my way. I will be finding a Dr who actually loves there job for my child.

February 15th, 2015
I would recommend
I've only ever had a positive experience at Dr. Towson's office. She's always been respectful and correct in her diagnosis, including bronchitis, and has treated the symptoms appropriately too. We have never had to wait very long to see her either. She takes time to explain any medication she's prescribing for my son. The staff are polite and helpful too.Based on my experience I would recommend Dr. Towson.

October 25th, 2014
Kind and knowldegable Doctor
We brought our 2 year old son to Dr. Towson from a referral of my neighbor. Dr. Towson took the time with us and made us feel comfortable. We eould recommend her to anyone.

December 31st, 2013
happy helthy kids
My kids actually like going to the doctor and she takes good care of them. I don't think they would let me take them anywhere else.

September 30th, 2013
efficient office
The office is very quick to scheduale my 2 kids in no matter what the problem dr. j and her staff want to help

February 12th, 2013
Very rude Doctor.
We waited almost 2 hours to bee seen by the Doctor. She came in did not greet us, did not apologize for the long wait, did not even introduce herself. She wasn't not even 2 or 3 minutes in the room. She tested my child for the flu and told me it was going to take 10 minutes for the results and came back 25 minutes later. In my opinion very disrespectful and unfair. I would not recomned this nasty woman to any parent for the well being of his/her child.

September 6th, 2012
passing out pills without proper diagnosis
My son's mother an I went to Dr. Johnson's office to have a diagnosis of adhd. The only thing that was done was a normal check up. No test where done ,no forms for his mother ,teacher ,or me where given .but she was happy to write a script for medication to make his teacher happy. Not really open to anything else. I feel that too many Dr.are passing out pills with out doing there job. I know there should have been more time spent to diagnosis adhd,because I have done my job as a parent an found out about proper testing for this . An she should've spent more time with this .