Pediatricians, Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Critical Care Specialist
Pediatric Place of Tampa
1338 W Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
813-264-2288
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  happy helthy kids  |  show details
by loving mom on Dec 31st, 2013

My kids actually like going to the doctor and she takes good care of them. I don't think they would let me take them anywhere else.

|  efficient office  |  show details
by dee on Sep 30th, 2013

The office is very quick to scheduale my 2 kids in no matter what the problem dr. j and her staff want to help

|  Very rude Doctor.  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

We waited almost 2 hours to bee seen by the Doctor. She came in did not greet us, did not apologize for the long wait, did not even introduce herself. She wasn't not even 2 or 3 minutes in the room. She tested my child for the flu and told me it was going to take 10 minutes for the results and came back 25 minutes later. In my opinion very disrespectful and unfair. I would not recomned this nasty woman to any parent for the well being of his/her child.

|  passing out pills without proper diagnosis  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

My son's mother an I went to Dr. Johnson's office to have a diagnosis of adhd. The only thing that was done was a normal check up. No test where done ,no forms for his mother ,teacher ,or me where given .but she was happy to write a script for medication to make his teacher happy. Not really open to anything else. I feel that too many Dr.are passing out pills with out doing there job. I know there should have been more time spent to diagnosis adhd,because I have done my job as a parent an found out about proper testing for this . An she should've spent more time with this .

|  beware  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

My children have been going to Dr. Johnson for 10 years, as she's their primary pediatrician. Thank God my children are healthy and only see her maybe once a year but if they weren't, I would definitely consider switching doctors. Her wait time is horrible. The office staff is INCREDIBLY rude and she always seems to be in a rush. She is quick to get in and get out and less than personable. She has a sweet demeanor but seems shy and sometimes awkward. My daughter has especially had a hard time with her. I'd rather go to a minute-clinic or walk-in than go with my children there.

|  newmomma  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. johnson seems to understands children of all ages and what new mothers and dads go through.

|  happy family  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

She does what is necessary and gives the patients a personal touch

|  Patient Care  |  show details
by Angry. on Feb 15th, 2011

Doctor Johnson did not care to help patient at our pharmacy. Wrote for medications that do not exist and was overly and unnecessarily rude.

|  always upbeat  |  show details
by familyman on Aug 26th, 2010

She focuses on your concerns and alwaysknows about the kids even if we haven't been there in a couple of months.

|  show details
by Connie on Apr 22nd, 2010

My overall experience has always been good. My son's have been seeing her for quite a few years and she has never done us wrong. I'm a Medical Asst. and was impressed by her when after seeing 2 other Pediatric physicians and a Dermatologist, she diagnosed a strange rash that he had. One med and some shampoo later he was cleared. She has always been helpful.