A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele D Jones DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michele Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Jones practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.