A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Jones practice?
Dr. Michele Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons, Bethlehem Family Physicians, and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.