A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele D Jones DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michele Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Jones practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.