A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Kastelein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Kastelein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Kastelein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastelein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kastelein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Josidne Kastelein MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele J. Kastelein practice?
- Dr. Michele Kastelein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Kastelein practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists.