A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Keys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keys graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Keys has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Keys DO is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Keys practice?
- Dr. Michele Keys has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michele Keys practices Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.