A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Kiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Kiser, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiser
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Kiser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiser graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele J Kiser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele J. Kiser practice?
- Dr. Michele Kiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Kiser practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.