Dr. Michele Kiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Kiser?

Compationate, Excellent Care

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I became Dr Kiser patient while caring for ailing mother. She was my mothers primary care doctor. Dr Kiser met with not only myself but also my siblings to help us in giving our mother the best care while she suffered with a horrible disease. Dr Kiser has always taken the time to listen, research and suggest treatment for any health issues that I have. Dr Kiser is truly a one of a kind doctor. She is absolutely amazing. The only complaint I have is that she is unable to see my husband due to not excepting new patients.

Efficient and caring

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I have a complex medical history, Dr. Kiser is thorough with my healthcare. She asks questions and listens. She explains everything to my understanding. She genuinely cares about me.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I have known Dr Kiser since she was in Med School and can't imagine seeing any other doctor

Poor Service

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Kiser's office has increasingly gone downhill over the more than 10 years I have been her patient. Yes, the neighborhood has always been on the shady side and the facilities are old and run down but at least Dr. Kiser was polite, courteous, and on top of patient care. The last three years or so the facilities have gotten dirtier and she is cycling through PAs faster than I can keep track. The exam rooms are outright filthy now. I've seen two of her former PAs come out of the bathroom after having not washed their hands. Dr. Kiser has been rude and dismissive, emergency appointments are impossible to get into, and basic mistakes keep getting made. It is time to find a new doctor, it was probably time years ago.

Glen Clay

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Never had a doctor so caring and up to date about my medical conditions. Always very much on the problem and if she can not find out what it is that is going on she makes sure she sends me to the right kind of doctor and testing. Both my husband and I love her.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017