A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Koo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Koo, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Koo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Contouring
- Breast Augmentation
- Skin-Facial Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Koo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Dee-Hwa Koo MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Koo practice?
- Dr. Michele Koo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Koo practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Plastic Surgeons.