tired of wearing push ups with padding show details tired of wearing push ups with padding
by Sidney Salinas on Sep 24th, 2016

Not really knowing if I wanted to have the breast enlargement, I made an appointment and came in. Following my appointment, I became pregnant twice. After my second child, I definitely wanted to have the procedure. I had nothing left. Six months ago I had the procedure and it looks great! Dr. Koo get it. Dr Koo is a female. I am a mother and did not want to be huge. She delivered.

shape is great show details shape is great
by Chris Ryan on Sep 22nd, 2016

I had two procedures do not at once. I can tell you the first two days were the worst and still not too bad. I am glad I did them at the same time. I had a full tummy tuck and liposuction and a breast lift with implant replacement. I did not want to use all my vacation time and only took 10 days off. I would do it again in a minute. I love my shape and the new softer feel of the implants.

keep coming back to Dr. Koo show details keep coming back to Dr. Koo
by Jean Bean on Sep 20th, 2016

It is always such a delight to come to see Dr. Koo. I believe she truly has my best interest at heart. I have been a patient for many years. I have only had one surgery. I am currently working on my overall appearance with her skin care and general health recommendations. I find that she is very 'real' and helpful. Coming here she always spends time with me and allows me to ask questions. Her staff is very helpful and accommodating.

I dont want to have to wear make up all the time show details I dont want to have to wear make up all the time
by Dylan Little on Sep 18th, 2016

I think that my skin has never looked better. All the facials that I was doing made my skin feel good but never changed the texture or appearance. Finally seeing a difference and not wasting my money on spa treatments that do not work. I truly feel like it is paying for itself after years of me wasting my money on every type of facial treatment I have ever had.

by Stacy Thompson on Sep 17th, 2016

Baby fat, baby weight, I do not know what to call it. After a couple of children my skin and muscle tone was gone. Tummy tuck and liposuction of hips and waist was well worth it. My clothes fit like they used to. I was never big but that excess made it impossible to wear anything with shape. I am me all over again but better!

greatful show details greatful
by Deb Oconnell on Sep 16th, 2016

I think this was the biggest challenge of my life. The ups and downs of trying to get myself together. Physically and emotionally. My tummy tuck and liposuction was the middle of my journey. Dr. Koo made sure I knew what was expected of me. I am forever greatful.

Dr. Koo changed my life! show details Dr. Koo changed my life!
by Dakota Preston on Aug 26th, 2016

I was very lopsided and asymmetrical and too large for my frame, presurgery. I am now natural and comfortable and recovery was quick and easy. Dr. Koo changed my life. I had back pain, discomfort in clothes and social anxiety due to my breast size. Now I am able to move freely and much more comfortable.

Very happy show details Very happy
by Camryn Bradshaw on Aug 25th, 2016

I had had two pregnancies with a lot of weight gain and loose skin. No amount of dieting helped. Now I am back in my skinny clothes. Also I had 3 prior procedures on my neck by another another doctor and they did solve the problem. Dr. Koo DID! Very happy. I had a tummy tuck with a liposuction and a neck lift. My procedure went very smoothly and I am delighted with my results.

Skin looks great show details Skin looks great
by Harper Huang on Aug 3rd, 2016

Skin looks amazing. I cant believe it looks as good as it does after 8 weeks. Some spots are almost gone.

Better body than before kids show details Better body than before kids
by Lindsay Lucas on Aug 2nd, 2016

Mommy makeover. Breast lift with a tummy tuck. Excited to have a better body than I did before kids. Really happy with Dr. Koo and her staff

Helpful, kind show details Helpful, kind
by Frances Kirby on Aug 1st, 2016

Very happy with my care. Dr. Koo and her staff are helpful, kind and caring.

Skin care is effective and reasonably priced. show details Skin care is effective and reasonably priced.
by Devin Macdonald on Jul 30th, 2016

first came to see Dr. Koo for a spot on my face. She said it was an age spot and said we could treat my skin and my spots. My skin looks great and my spots are almost gone. I had been using products from Macy's, Niemans ect that cost so much more but that were not effective.

My skin looks great and I dont look my age show details My skin looks great and I dont look my age
by Alexis Pearson on Jul 29th, 2016

I really do not care about my age. I just want to look good. At 55 years old I do not want to try to look like my adult children I just want to look good. My body was looking good but my face and skin was looking much older than I was. My skin care and Botox has been great.

by Jess Hensley on Jun 27th, 2016

My acne and break outs are so much better. I kept watching my adult acne get worse and worse. I had had it. After 6 weeks my skin is so much better and does not have all the chin break out. Acne at my age, ridiculous.

Koo Skin Brilliance show details Koo Skin Brilliance
by Lee Meyer on Jun 24th, 2016

No surgery. No problem. Skin care 'Koo Skin Brilliance' Made a huge difference.

born with two different breast sizes show details born with two different breast sizes
by Stacey Phelps on Jun 14th, 2016

I really feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Koo and her staff. Very uneven since puberty, my breasts really were hard to hide. I think the older I got the more noticeable it became. I finally could not cover it up anymore. Glad I am more eve and feel so much more confident.

Wouldnt go anywhere else show details Wouldnt go anywhere else
by Schuyler Mcintosh on Jun 8th, 2016

I am a repeat patient. I would not think of going anywhere else.

by Ariel Kirby on Jun 3rd, 2016

Fifty and fabulous. Nobody knows I had anything done.

nervous for procedure but glad I did it show details nervous for procedure but glad I did it
by Cory Elliott on Jun 2nd, 2016

Pleased with results and experience. Thanks Very happy. Very nervous to go ahead with the planned breast lift but was glad I did.

by Dylan Castillo on May 29th, 2016

Appreciated the genuine care for patients. Dr. Koo and her staff prepared me. Happy with results.

by Pat Pacheco on May 5th, 2016

Breasts are so much better.

Physical makeover show details Physical makeover
by Jessie Nixon on May 4th, 2016

Having a female doctor who understands women's needs for a physical makeover was extremely comforting. Not only was Dr. Koo informative and knowledgeable, she was compassionate I loved my experience and will continue to use Dr. Koo's services.

Would definitely use Dr. Koo again show details Would definitely use Dr. Koo again
by Leslie Russell on May 3rd, 2016

Great. Would definitely use Dr. Koo again.

Age 66 implant replacement show details Age 66 implant replacement
by Robin Andrade on May 1st, 2016

Dr. Koo and her staff were caring and informative and helpful with the process Des Peres Hospital staff were excellent. I found Dr. Koo on her website I called the office and asked questions. I felt confident I had found an excellent Doctor to take care of my situation. It was worth every penny. I had silicone implants 29 years ago No problems until recently. I needed my implants replaced as they were leaking I was not anxious to have major surgery Dr. Koo and staff calmed my fears Pre and Post surgery went well. I am happy I had the surgery. I am happy with my results.

by Reese Lucero on Apr 30th, 2016

I am so happy with the results and the care I received from Dr. Koo and Joanne. I wasn't certain that a women in her mid fifties needed the lift but I am thrilled with the results and so is my husband The breasts look and feel natural-almost as I looked in my twenties I endorse Dr. Koo whole heartedly for her professionalism, caring and expertise. I sought a female plastic surgeon and I am thankful I did so.

by Bryce Cunningham on Apr 8th, 2016

My husband and I came to the first appointment with Dr. Koo. When we arrived there were several patients in the waiting room but not too crowded. My last office visit across town was a disaster. I saw 5 medical assistant before the doctor and he only spent 10 minutes with me. Her staff was helpful and polite. They came in a couple of times and let me know Dr. Koo was with someone and would be in. Dr. Koo spent a lot of time with myself and my husband and we did not feel rushed at all. I recommend getting your questions ready so you do not forget anything. She had me come back several times prior to surgery to confirm what I wanted. She told me I would know if I wanted the surgery and I did have it with her. We are pleased with the outcome.

by breasts on Mar 2nd, 2016

I wanted to have a breast enlargement surgery. My breast had become very misshapen after pregnancy. They are now filled in and look great.

by breast lift and reduction on Feb 28th, 2016

My weekends are spent shopping and excercising. I feel so much more comfortable about how I look now. I am confident and excited about how I look and feel.

I think I had a totally realistic expectation of the procedure. Dr. Koo helped answer all of my questions ahead of time. My breast enlargement procedure went as expected. I love the way they look. They look like I was born with them.

by Rhinoplasty was done with my ethnicity in mind on Feb 3rd, 2016

I have always wanted to change my appearance, but was concerned about too drastic of a change. Dr. Koo understood my concerns. The results exceeded my expectations. The Rhinoplasty was done with my ethnicity in mind. I get so many compliments on how I look, but no one has been able to figure out what I have done.

by My breast reduction went great on Feb 2nd, 2016

Cant say enough about Dr. Koo or her staff, they were excellent. Procedure was explained and went as I was told. I would recommend anyone for any procedure that Dr. Koo performs.

by Easy to use skin care on Jan 2nd, 2016

I should have started this ten years ago. My face looks so much better. I just kept thinking I am only 40. My skin looked like it was 50. Dr. Koo's products are great. Very easy to use. Products were not expensive or too time consuming.

by Dr. Koo takes good care of me on Jan 1st, 2016

I truly believe Dr. Koo and her office have my 'Best Interest' in mind.

by Dr. Koo fixed my problem. on Nov 27th, 2015

I had had a procedure with another doctor and wanted Dr. Koo to fix it. She was honest and told me what she could and could not do.

by I have been a patient for 5 years on Nov 18th, 2015

Hoping Dr. Koo never stops working. I am glad I have her as my first line of defense in aging.

by Wish I would have come here first on Oct 26th, 2015

I was not happy with my previous surgeon. I think he made my implants way TOO BIG. I came to Dr. Koo not sure what to do. I felt like I had already spent a lot of money on my breast but really felt so large that I wasn't comfortable. I decided after a year to let Dr. Koo revise them and make them smaller. I finally have the breast I always wanted. I wish I would have come to Dr. Koo first! If I ever need or want anything else done again I will come here first.

wouldnt go anywhere else show details wouldnt go anywhere else
Aug 25th, 2015

Glad I came to her. I would not go anywhere else.

Dr. Koo is approachable show details Dr. Koo is approachable
Aug 20th, 2015

Very happy and satisfied with everything Dr. Koo has done for and to me. Very confident and like my doctor. Dr. Koo is very approachable and helpful.

Aug 10th, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Koo. However, receptionist is rude... If I didn't absolutely love Dr. Koo and trust her , the receptionist would cause me to see care elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate the kind words about Dr. Koo, and are pleased to hear that you are happy with your care. Though providing exceptional care is our primary objective, it’s also important to us that we foster a warm and welcoming environment for our patients. We regret that your interaction with our receptionist left a bad impression. Please know that we are dedicated and open to improving the patient experience at our practice wherever possible. We invite you to contact our office at your earliest convenience, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns directly.

Male with Gynecomastia show details Male with Gynecomastia
Jul 29th, 2015

I felt very nervous about coming to my first appointment. It really took a lot for me to even make the appointment. As a male, with gynecomastia I felt like I was the only one with this problem. On my appointment day I was greeted by Dr. Koo's office staff and filled out my paperwork. Dr. Koo came in and spent a lot of time with me explaining the procedure and how she would help get rid of my overly developed chest. Dr. Koo was great. I had read a lot on the internet but felt like speaking with her and her explaining the different techniques really helped. Glad I found Dr. Koo. Her surgical skills are amazing. This is the first Summer I can go to the pool and not feel like I wanted to keep my shirt on.

I couldnt stand not wear a bra show details I couldnt stand not wear a bra
Jul 25th, 2015

When my children were born I kept thinking my breast would go back to where they were after I lost a little bit of weight. Instead of them going back to where they were, the more weight I lost the more deflated and hanging they became. I always said I would never have any plastic surgery until I had it. I could not stand to not wear a bra. They felt like they were down to my waist. Dr. Koo said I could have an implant or not. I decided I would lift them first and see if I liked them. She said I could always add an implant if I needed one later. I am glad I did not get am implant, I love how they look and feel in my bathing suit, sun dress and clothes.

Came to Dr. Koo for liposuction show details Came to Dr. Koo for liposuction
Jul 24th, 2015

After having froze my fat with a different plastic surgeon I decided to see Dr. Koo. I was very unhappy with the results of the 'Freeze'. My better judgement told me that this was way to good to be true and I was right. My results were almost unnoticeable and totally not worth the money. I sought Dr. Koo's opinion on liposuction and wasn't even sure I wanted to undergo another procedure. I am so glad I did. I am still frustrated with the fact that I wasted my time and money on a procedure before I found Dr. Koo that was a total waste. I was surprised a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would do a procedure that would not give me a result. I wish the other plastic surgeon would have been honest with me like Dr. Koo.

Very pleased show details Very pleased
Jul 1st, 2015

Had a breast repositioning procedure after children. A breast lift

I really felt knowledgeable and comfortable show details I really felt knowledgeable and comfortable
Jun 22nd, 2015

I was overwhelmed with the amount of options and information when Dr. Koo saw me. She told me to think about what area bothered me the most and we would concentrate on that. She said we would go over the information several times. By the time the I had my surgery I really felt knowledgeable and comfortable.

I look great! show details I look great!
Jun 20th, 2015

I wanted Dr. Koo to fill in some lines on my face. I did not want the filler to be overdone. The first time I had it do not is was still very soft and natural. Dr. Koo told me we would 'layer' my treatments so that nobody would notice. Over time I had a little Juvderm and some Botox. I use Dr. Koo's private skin care line. I look great! It took about 8 weeks and people really started commenting on how good I looked. I work in an office full of women and did not want anyone to know I was doing this. So happy to look and feel better with very minimal effort. I truly did not believe the skin care would work but could really see a difference after 6 weeks.

I feel great show details I feel great
Jun 15th, 2015

It was a great experience. I am so happy I did the breast reduction. There was minimal pain, more of a discomfort. The back and neck pain relief was pretty much instant. The scars look great and I feel amazing. I was in a lot of pain in my back and neck and overall uncomfortable with how large my breasts were. I tried losing weight but as I got smaller my chest did not and I looked disproportionate. So I had put off surgery but wish I did not because I feel great. I finally feel comfortable with my body and chest and wish I would have done this sooner.

Patietn for over 10 years show details Patietn for over 10 years
Jun 3rd, 2015

Im happy. I have been a patient for over 10 years. If I were not happy I would not have come back. I travel between Florida and Missouri. They try to accomodate my schedule.

Breast procedure show details Breast procedure
May 9th, 2015

I was very nervous but Dr. Koo made this whole experience great. Dr. Koo explained everything to me in great detail. Dr. Koo listened to my concerns and let me know what to expect. I was very nervous. I know I mentioned that but I really was so apprehensive. Dr. Koo met with me several times and also met we a week before the surgery with my husband. We talked about siz and shape and what I wanted. We had a clear cut picture of what I wanted which really made me feel so much more comfortable as the surgery got closer. The morning of surgery we spoke and then it was done. After it was done I was fine I think it was just getting to surgery and then I almost felt relieved. After surgery Dr. Koo and her staff told me what to expect and what I could and could not do. Very glad I chose Dr. KOo and her assistant Joanne.

Outcome is better than I expected show details Outcome is better than I expected
Apr 30th, 2015

We continue to come back to Dr. Koo because of the personal yet professional manner of each individual in her practice. From my finger joint replacement to my cyst on my nose to the skin care and spots everything has been superb. I tell everyone about my experiences with her practice. Love All!!!

Breast Enlargement show details Breast Enlargement
Aug 22nd, 2014

Great results.

Love my new look. show details Love my new look.
Jul 2nd, 2014

Very business like and friendly. Great results. Happy Happy. Happy.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Jun 25th, 2014

Always a good experience. Love you guys, just try to get rid of me!!!

Jun 16th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Koo for over 10 years and my skin has never looked better. I wanted to 'age gracefully' and with her help I am doing just that!

Jun 15th, 2014

All I can say is 'Thank You'.

Jun 12th, 2014

I have had a wonderful experience with the staff here. You definitely exceeded my expectations. Even post op you took very good care of me. I am forever grateful for the staff here.

Privacy was important to me show details Privacy was important to me
Jun 11th, 2014

I received excellent care. I am pleased that Dr. Koo had me in a private room before surgery were she and I could again finalize everything again and speak in privacy. I am very happy with my results.

facial treatments show details facial treatments
Jun 9th, 2014

I have had several treatments on my face. I am always pleased with my treatment.

will be back again show details will be back again
Apr 26th, 2014

Very happy with the services I received. I had a procedure a year ago that was a medical procedure. Last month I had a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Koo is very professional and concerned about her patients well being. I will definitely use her for future work.

Apr 25th, 2014

I love my new breasts!! My breasts always came in the room before me! I am thrilled with the way I now look in my clothes. I am only 5' 3 1/2' tall and I was going into a DDD. My husband is also pleased with the way I look and my self confidence is so much better!! THANK YOU DR KOO!!!

Apr 17th, 2014

I could not be any happier. My life has changed for the better. Best thing I have ever done for myself.

Mar 21st, 2014

My coworker recommended Dr. Koo for my breast reduction. Dr. Koo had done her breast reduction and her sisters breast reduction. Dr. Koo contacted my insurance company and wrote them a letter about my medical conditions, back problems. I feel great and am glad I went ahead with the surgery. I can tell she enjoys what she does and really wanted me to like my surgery results. Thanks Dr. Koo. I like your staff.

Mar 19th, 2014

I have had a surgery and am now doing skin care and botox with Dr. Koo. I am satisfied and like my results. I would not go anywhere else for treatment and trust Dr. Koo with my skin and face.

breast enlargement show details breast enlargement
Mar 17th, 2014

I know I masde the right decision coming to Dr. Koo. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Koo was helpful and listenned to what I wanted. Dr. Koo saw me several times before my surgery to be sure we both had an understanding of what I really wanted. She had me look at photos of her work and also bring in photos of the looks I liked and the looks I didnt like. we came to an understanding and she delivered what she said she would.

Mar 13th, 2014

Very excellent experience. Dr. Koo is a great and gifted Plastic Surgeon. I have recommended friends to the Aesthetic Institute. Staff is not only very professional but very friendly.

by Shirley S. on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr.Koo, Joanne and the entire staff made my experience so wonderful. They are caring and compassionate with their patients, which reflects in the service that they provide. I highly recommend Dr. Koo's practice to anyone that is looking for an experience that will change their lives. It changed mine!

Professional show details Professional
Mar 18th, 2013

Dr Koo is an excellent surgeon who will take care of you, make the right choice and if she feels she cannot give you what you want, she will send you elsewhere. She is very honest and will help you make the right choices.

Botched Breast Reduction show details Botched Breast Reduction
Jan 19th, 2013

I went to her for a breast reduction 6 years ago and I am still suffering as a result of this procedure. There is horrible scarring, odd nipple shape, I have lost all sensation and feeling in my nipples, and my scars still act up and bleed from time to time. I was and still am very disappointed by the botched job and wish I could go back and turn time, I would rather live with uneven and large breasts than the mess I have now.

Aug 23rd, 2012

I have had a breast augmentation and was very happy with the results. I wanted to look very natural and that is what I got. My sister had filler from Dr. Koo and she looked fabulous!

slavo show details slavo
Aug 13th, 2012

best doctor

Does what she wants show details Does what she wants
Apr 24th, 2012

It doesn't matter what you tell this woman. After you are under, she does what ever she wants. Makes you look like she wants

Breast Reduction and Lift...Horrible! show details Breast Reduction and Lift...Horrible!
Apr 1st, 2012

I went to Dr. Koo to have a medically needed breast reduction and lift. At first all was fine then one of the incisions opened up to be about an inch wide and the other side was closed in some areas and open about an inch in others. She had to immedicately reclose the incision on the one side and wanted to wait and see how the other did. the side she reclosed is ok and the other side looks like Jack the Ripper had a hay day. Scars on both sides under the breast are horrible, nipples are not anywhere near an anatomically correct shape and very scarred, one breast has a crease in it, and when not in a bra one breast hangs down more than the other one. The "lift" was totally gone as soon as the swelling from the surgery went down. Horrible experience!! Now I'll have to have them revised by someone else.

JoAnn and Not Dr.Koo show details JoAnn and Not Dr.Koo
Aug 18th, 2011

I waited a month or so to get my apt. Dr.Koo was kind and understanding of my needs. While waiting for the approval from insurance I saw the true colors of her office staff. JoAnn basically yelled a me for calling and following up which she advised me to do so. She told me I was my fault the insurance denied the surgery. She stated she was just "through with it" after I asked that she notify DR. Koo fora peer to peer review which is what my insurance asked for prior to the official appeal process; I'm going to get the surgery done and the insurance will approve it,but because of how JoAnn spoke to me. It will not be Dr.Koo doing the surgery and that makes me really said. I have no idea who Maddy and they never seemed to wantto take calls. JoAnn told me I me I was making something that it wasn't. She was a true peice of work after the insurance asked for the appeal. I don't feel like the office staff did they job well. I'm so outdone by Joann I've never been spoken to by someone like that before. She comes off sweet but if your from the wrong side of town you get treat like 2nd class citizen a letter will be sent to the board and practing hospitals

Worst Plastic Surgeon ever show details Worst Plastic Surgeon ever
Aug 1st, 2011

IF you are reading this please DO NOT GO TO DR. KOO. For starters you will wait well past an hour for your office visit, EVERY VISIT. Dr. Koo will rush through your appointment. My experience has been awful and my surgery results are poor. I will need revision surgery and I will have to pay more money. Please don't make the same mistake I did and trust Dr. Koo. She is awful.

Breast lift show details Breast lift
May 9th, 2011

I had gone to Dr. Koo because her sire seemd good and I thought she could give me the look I wanted. After surgery and I was healed my one breast was a size D and the other a DD. My friends could even notice and brought it up that there was a huge differance in my size. I can not wear my tube tops or tank tops now because you can really se a differance in my breast size, I am not all all happy with my outcome.

Breast show details Breast
Feb 21st, 2011

Promised more then I got. Got my breast done, one brest is a DD and the other is a D, can't find a bra to fit me now, my frinds noticed my breast was a big differance on each side.Insissions on each breast in a differant place, one very noticable, one of my nipples don't look good at all. I need to have my breast done all over again.

St. Louis Best Plastic Surgeon show details St. Louis Best Plastic Surgeon
by Officer Dee on Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Michele Koo is the best! I interviewed several plastic surgeons and none of them made me feel safe and comfortable as she did. Awesome bedside manners. Very professional while explaining what would be better for me. JoAnn is the best ever(office nurse). I can call ,text, and email her all hours of the day and night. Always there to answer my questions and concerns. Everyone in the office is great. I was so scared.Because of Dr. Koo I'm now happier than ever. Thanks you Dr. Koo for all you have done for me.

Jan 24th, 2011

This surgery is one that I have wanted since I was a teenager and it took me until I was in my 60s to do it. What a mistake. For all of those that are afraid of the surgery, I am here to tell you the honest truth. The worst part, for me, was the itching I had for about one week and that was the worse. I did awesome, feel awesome and look awesome. Dont be afraid. Dr. Koo, Joanne and her staff are there for you during the whole procedure, before, after and during and they are caring, amazing and wonderful.

Poor Listener show details Poor Listener
Jul 16th, 2010

Didnt want to or even seem to care what I had to say wanted to tell me how I felt.

Dr. Koo is awesome show details Dr. Koo is awesome
by Tracy on Sep 29th, 2009

I would like to thank Dr. Koo and Joanne and the rest of her staff. I had a wonderful experience, I am very grateful and very happy for the results that i have had. Everyone has noticed my results my stomach is so much flatter my horrible C-Section scar is gone and more importanly i feel so much better about myself, i actually had went from a size 12-14 to a size 4-6 and i no longer have a muffin top and i no longer have to wear big shirts to cover up my stomach and my self esteem is so much better. I actually had went to Florida and i wore a two pcs bikini and it was awesome. I feel great and i would recommend Dr. Koo for anything you want done Dr. Koo is awesome and Joanne is the best, any questions before and after my surgery she answers you honestly even if you think its a dumb question they always answer and no question is dumb. Joanne even gave me her cell phone number so that if my mom or my husband or myself had any problems or questions to call her anytime.

Wonderful surgeon show details Wonderful surgeon
by D. R. on Jun 29th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Koo after losing about 45 pounds. I had a consultation with her regarding abdominoplasty (a tummy tuck). Her staff was warm and welcoming and Dr. Koo spent quite a bit of time with me, explaining the procedure, what kind of outcome I could expect and all the risks associated with this kind of surgery. Her staff answered every question and my calls were promptly returned, even on a Sunday night. I couldn't be happier with the results - exceeded my wildest dreams. I've lost another 30 pounds and my pant went from a size 16W to a size 8! Even my primary care physician and my ob/gyn were impressed with her work! I would highly recommend Dr Koo!