Dr. Michele Koo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Koo
Having felt like I spent twenty plus years on the kids and helping my husband expand his career, I really wanted to start taking care of myself, both physically and emotionally. I always felt guilty about spending the time and money to take care of myself. Now it was my turn. I did not do anything crazy but definitely wanted to look better in my fifties and sixties. I would recommend Dr. Koo.

October 28th, 2016
Wish I would have taken my moms advice and had a breast reduction 10 years ago. Love my new look and I feel so much better.

October 27th, 2016
All the dieting and exercise could not get rid of the pocket in my abdomen. The skin was loose and filled with stretch marks. My tummy tuck looks great!

October 25th, 2016
FRESH AND VIBRANT
I have been a patient for several years. Dr. Koo keeps me looking 'fresh and vibrant'. I have never had surgery. I am a devoted skin care, Botox and Juvederm patient. Periodic treatments have kept me looking young.

September 24th, 2016
tired of wearing push ups with padding
Not really knowing if I wanted to have the breast enlargement, I made an appointment and came in. Following my appointment, I became pregnant twice. After my second child, I definitely wanted to have the procedure. I had nothing left. Six months ago I had the procedure and it looks great! Dr. Koo get it. Dr Koo is a female. I am a mother and did not want to be huge. She delivered.

September 22nd, 2016
shape is great
I had two procedures do not at once. I can tell you the first two days were the worst and still not too bad. I am glad I did them at the same time. I had a full tummy tuck and liposuction and a breast lift with implant replacement. I did not want to use all my vacation time and only took 10 days off. I would do it again in a minute. I love my shape and the new softer feel of the implants.

September 20th, 2016
keep coming back to Dr. Koo
It is always such a delight to come to see Dr. Koo. I believe she truly has my best interest at heart. I have been a patient for many years. I have only had one surgery. I am currently working on my overall appearance with her skin care and general health recommendations. I find that she is very 'real' and helpful. Coming here she always spends time with me and allows me to ask questions. Her staff is very helpful and accommodating.

September 18th, 2016
I dont want to have to wear make up all the time
I think that my skin has never looked better. All the facials that I was doing made my skin feel good but never changed the texture or appearance. Finally seeing a difference and not wasting my money on spa treatments that do not work. I truly feel like it is paying for itself after years of me wasting my money on every type of facial treatment I have ever had.

September 17th, 2016
POST PREGNANCY SKIN- OVERHANG
Baby fat, baby weight, I do not know what to call it. After a couple of children my skin and muscle tone was gone. Tummy tuck and liposuction of hips and waist was well worth it. My clothes fit like they used to. I was never big but that excess made it impossible to wear anything with shape. I am me all over again but better!

September 16th, 2016
greatful
I think this was the biggest challenge of my life. The ups and downs of trying to get myself together. Physically and emotionally. My tummy tuck and liposuction was the middle of my journey. Dr. Koo made sure I knew what was expected of me. I am forever greatful.

August 26th, 2016
Dr. Koo changed my life!
I was very lopsided and asymmetrical and too large for my frame, presurgery. I am now natural and comfortable and recovery was quick and easy. Dr. Koo changed my life. I had back pain, discomfort in clothes and social anxiety due to my breast size. Now I am able to move freely and much more comfortable.

August 25th, 2016
Very happy
I had had two pregnancies with a lot of weight gain and loose skin. No amount of dieting helped. Now I am back in my skinny clothes. Also I had 3 prior procedures on my neck by another another doctor and they did solve the problem. Dr. Koo DID! Very happy. I had a tummy tuck with a liposuction and a neck lift. My procedure went very smoothly and I am delighted with my results.