Dr. Michele Koo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Koo?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michele Koo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Best decision ever.

My husband is a patient of Dr. Lehman's. I had no idea all these years that Dr. Koo is Dr. Lehman's wife. When my wife needed a breast reduction we were referred to her by our family doctor. What a pleasant surprise. Same great care as Dr. Lehman's office and nice and friendly staff. I cant imagine going anywhere else.

September 7th, 2017

Products that really work

After buying every product they make, to make my skin look better, I have finally found products that really work. I asked a friend at work what she was using and she sent me to Dr. Koo. So glad I found her.

September 3rd, 2017

my mom came her 15 years ago and had Dr Koo

I have read so many reviews on Dr. Koo. I was surprised to see that there is another family that had the same issues that we had. My mom had a breast reduction 15 years ago by Dr. Koo and I just had my reduction 2 years ago. Dr. Koo explained it is not unusual for her to see several family members over time for this condition. My mom was totally supportive and I could not wit to have it done.

September 3rd, 2017

Great Experience

Great experience start to finish.

August 16th, 2017

breasts were too big

My mom works at a doctors office and she had heard Dr. Koo's name mentioned many times. I was self conscious and unhappy with my large breasts. Dr. Koo put me at ease and allowed me to ask lots of questions. I am happy and feel like I can really enjoy the active lifestyle I have always wanted. I love to walk and swim but felt like my breasts were in the way.

August 14th, 2017

after weight loss

After weight loss, Dr. Koo and I started a plan for my abdominoplasty and thigh reduction. This was an abdominoplsty for 1`30lb weight loss. We even took of some of the waist-hip skin. I am very pleased with my progress and results and will do my thighlift - thigh reduction in about 6 months.

July 27th, 2017

satisfied with care before and after surgery

Very satisfied with my procedure and the care before and after surgery that I was given. I had done a lot of research on line before coming in. Dr. Koo helped me decide what implants and incision type were best for me. A lot of the on line information was very general but seeing Dr. Koo made all the difference. Incisions are barely noticeable and have just now started scar cream. I do not think anyone will notice them after 6 months.

July 26th, 2017

tummy tuck

I am a patient of both Dr. Koo and Dr. Lehman. Dr. Lehman operated on my torn rotator cuff about three years ago. Dr. Koo did a tummy tuck and liposuction on me a almost a year ago. I have been happy with her and her husband. They are accommodating and helpful. My results are better than I expected. I took three weeks off of work. I premade meals and made sure my house was put together.

July 25th, 2017

My skin looks so much better

A good friend of mine has been a patient of Dr. Koo's for some time. As I aged she just seemed to look better. I finally came in and started on Dr. Koo's Skin Care line. It has made a huge difference. I am now planning to do a little Botox for my deep upper lip lines.

July 24th, 2017

'Less is More' philosophy

I respect Dr. Koo's philosophy on plastic surgery. I totally believe 'less is more'. My facial filler and botox look very natural. I do not think anyone can put their finger on why I look better. I do also use Dr. Koo's Skin Care and love it.

July 1st, 2017

lifted and smaller breasts

Dr. Koo performed a liposuction on my about 5 years ago. I decided I wanted to have a breast lift last year. I was so smart to come back to Dr. Koo. She made me only slightly smaller like I asked but lifted my breast back up. They look great and I did not need an implant. My incisions have healed very nicely and are almost unnoticeable.

June 30th, 2017

After a long battle with acne Dr. Koo finally helped me.