Dr. Michele Koo MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Saint Louis, MO

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
I am a nurse who works at a St. Louis area hospital. Dr. Koo's name had come up in conversation about breast work.

June 3rd, 2017
Eyelid skin removal
Honestly out of fear looking like my mother. I had my eyes done. I had the upper and lower skin removed. I am happy with the outcome. I had brusing and swelling for two weeks. I am now on Dr. Koo's skin care products and love them.

June 2nd, 2017
I finally switched to Dr. Koo
Several of my friends have been here. I finally switched to Dr. Koo. Staff helpful, friendly and accommodating.

June 1st, 2017
Highly recommend
My experience with Dr. Koo and her staff has been excellent. I felt informed and comfortable prior to my surgery. Dr. Koo and I had several appointments before my surgery. The day of my surgery I was not anxious. Dr. Koo is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her.

May 30th, 2017
Should have done my breast reduction 5 years ago
my first meeting with Dr. Koo was about 5 years ago. I wasn't ready for the procedure until 2 years ago. Dr. Koo told me that I would know when I was ready to go ahead with my breast reduction. Dr. Koo told me all the information and told me she would be here when I was ready. She did an amazing job. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

May 28th, 2017
Patient for 15 years
I have been a patient for over 15 years. Dr. Koo is wonderful. In early 2000, I had a tummy tuck and liposuction. It still looks amazing. I have been doing botox for the last three years and have been on her skin care program for over 5 years. I could not be happier.

May 27th, 2017
upper - lower eyelids
I was nervous but when I got to the hospital for my procedure all my fears were less than anticipated. The staff was wonderful. The surgery went well and Dr. Koo is the best. I am also on her skin care now that my eyes have healed from surgery. My eyes and face look great.

October 29th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Koo
Having felt like I spent twenty plus years on the kids and helping my husband expand his career, I really wanted to start taking care of myself, both physically and emotionally. I always felt guilty about spending the time and money to take care of myself. Now it was my turn. I did not do anything crazy but definitely wanted to look better in my fifties and sixties. I would recommend Dr. Koo.

October 28th, 2016
Wish I would have taken my moms advice and had a breast reduction 10 years ago. Love my new look and I feel so much better.

October 27th, 2016
All the dieting and exercise could not get rid of the pocket in my abdomen. The skin was loose and filled with stretch marks. My tummy tuck looks great!

October 25th, 2016
FRESH AND VIBRANT
I have been a patient for several years. Dr. Koo keeps me looking 'fresh and vibrant'. I have never had surgery. I am a devoted skin care, Botox and Juvederm patient. Periodic treatments have kept me looking young.

September 24th, 2016
tired of wearing push ups with padding
Not really knowing if I wanted to have the breast enlargement, I made an appointment and came in. Following my appointment, I became pregnant twice. After my second child, I definitely wanted to have the procedure. I had nothing left. Six months ago I had the procedure and it looks great! Dr. Koo get it. Dr Koo is a female. I am a mother and did not want to be huge. She delivered.