A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Lagarde-May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Lagarde-May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Lagarde-May, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagarde-May graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lagarde-May has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lagarde-May MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Lagarde-May practice?
- Dr. Michele Lagarde-May has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Lagarde-May practices Family Medicine near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Family Physicians.