Learn more about Dr. Michele Lamoreux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Lamoreux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamoreux
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lamoreux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Lamoreux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamoreux graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lamoreux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Renee Lamoreux MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Lamoreux practice?
- Dr. Michele Lamoreux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Lamoreux practices Family Medicine near Glen Mills, PA.
See Glen Mills Family Physicians.