A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Lamoreux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Lamoreux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Lamoreux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamoreux graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lamoreux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Renee Lamoreux MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Lamoreux practice?
- Dr. Michele Lamoreux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Lamoreux practices Family Medicine near Glen Mills, PA.
See Glen Mills Primary Care Doctors.