Dr. Michele Lapayowker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Lapayowker?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Michele Lapayowker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2016

Great Doctor

I did wait a bit to see the doctor, but once I did, she was worth the wait. I appreciated that Dr. Lapayowker was thorough and personable. She is holistically oriented and gave me tips on nutrition and vitamins. She also prescribes bio-identical hormones where appropriate and suggested some natural solutions for some issues I was experiencing. I don't want to make the wait worse, but I recommend her!

April 14th, 2016

Amazing!!

October 8th, 2015

waited too long in the waiting room

I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for this doctor, when I did see her, I felt rushed and she didn't seem to care about me and did not explain my choices of medication very clearly or my diagnosis. Would not recommend or go back.

July 31st, 2013

fabulous, amazing, warm!!!!

dr lapayowker, is the kindest dr i have ever met, she makes you feel like you are her bff.i went to her for a fibroid on my uterus, and was a nervous wreck. from the moment i walked in the door the office staff put my worries to rest. dr l takes you in her office 1st before procedure, and talks to you about everything. by the time i had my ultrasound biopsy i was so calm just by speaking to her. her staff is so warm and loving like her. the procedure was pain free and went so smoothly. dr l talks to you about vitamins and general health issues. she is in to fitness and general well being which is just amazing! i'm so glad she's in my life now; i only wish i knew her 22 yrs ago to deliver my babies.

July 18th, 2013

Women Rule

Dr. Lapayowker made me fell like a long time friend from the moment she smiled and say hi, to the present. My patient- doctor relationship has been on going for the past 4 years. Dr L has a calming effect that makes going to the office a pleasant experience rather than one most dreaded. She lets me talk about me! Most professionals are hit and miss, Dr L lets you know, while in the office and out, you are her most important concern. For these reasons and many, many more, I'm thankful to have this special doctor in my life.

July 17th, 2013

Seeing Dr. Lapayowker is like seeing a trusted friend. She spends time listening to you and gives current topical advice. I found her to be thorough and her office to be efficient. Going to the gynecologist is like going to the dentist, necessary but can be uncomfortable, but Dr. Lapayowker tries to make it a positive experience. I highly recommend her!

July 16th, 2013

Compassionate and Caring

Dr Lapayowker is a wonderful physician. She really takes the time to get to know her patients. She is caring and compassionate and does not hesitate to go the extra mile for her patients. I have recommended her to many people and they always tell me how impressed they were with her professionalism and her wonderful bedside manner. As a physician myself, I come in contact with many physicians and I can honestly say that I recommend Dr Lapayowker without reservation. If you are looking for a warm, kind hearted, intelligent, caring physician who will always do her best to give you the finest medical care available then look no further- you have found her!

June 2nd, 2013

Family Physician

I am happy to recommend Dr. Lapayowker as an exceptional GYN physician. She has been my personal GYN as well as a Specialist I confidently referred my patients to for many years. Dr. Lapayowker style is different because she actually takes the time to get to know her patients. You will not feel "rushed" during your visit ... Dr. Lapayowker is happy to answer questions and will find the time to educate her patients during the exam. Her office staff is well trained and very friendly. Overall, I would strongly recommend her care to anyone looking for a competent physician with a personal touch.

August 10th, 2012

BAD CHOICE OF DOCTOR!

How can a doctor leave a report that is so necessary for the patient unread and not call the patient with the results. I find this very unprofessional. The staff was made aware of this with no response. Please dont go to her!

November 10th, 2011

Upsetting staff

Anna in the office told me I needed to see a breast surgeon. When I asked how to find one, she told me to use Google.

May 6th, 2010

Exceptional Facility & Staff!

From the moment I came in the front desk everyone was great. The medical assistant was friendly, and took the time to post all my questions and concerns for the doctor. She made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Lapayowker is so friendly and knowledgeable, easy to talk to and as she does the exam you are going over any concerns to the point that the exam is over and you didn't even notice it. You are so occupied talking over things with her that there is no time for any embarrassment or awkwardness. She answered all of my questions very clearly and I left feeling so much better knowing that I had a doctor with experience and a great bedside manner taking care of my medical needs. I will go back and continue to see Dr. Lapayowker as my primary Gynecologist.

April 28th, 2016