A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Lemay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Lemay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Lemay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lynn Lemay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Lemay practice?
- Dr. Michele Lemay has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Lemay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.