Dr. Michele Libman MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 12th, 2015
10 Stars all the way
This place rocks! The staff and Dr. Libman are first class professionals, I recommend to everybody...The are not just a Doctors office they are up close and friendly every time I go...

October 6th, 2014
Caring physician's office
Treasure Coast Primary Care and Dr. Libman treated me like family. My other doctors did not spend time with me. Dr. Libman and her staff took the time to explain my conditions and give me a plan of care. The front desk was very helpful with my insurance and paperwork. I would highly recommend Treasure Coast Primary Care and Dr. Libman to anyone.

June 22nd, 2013
Fantastic service
I am not sure what doctor that person who said she was mean actually saw but it was not Dr. Libman. Dr. Libman was extremely courteous and had reviewed my prior medical records before I saw the visit. She answered all of my questions and in fact gave me suggestions that nobody else did, Hr staff was very caring and I left not only knowing how to deal with my disease, but with a plan to get better. I will continue to follow up with Dr, Libman and her nurse practitioner Jaci. She does take about a month to get an appointment because everyone wants to see her. I did find Jaci quite knowledgeable as well so I felt comfortable I was in good hands until I saw Dr. Libman. I suggest you try an appointment for yourself.

August 2nd, 2012
Doctor was very rude and dismissed my injuries. Had to go to another office for a proper diagnosis and help. Also very hard to see her and often made to see a nurse practioner or pa. The nurse practioner has the worst bedside manner of any help care practioner I have been to and was not current in her knowledge of medicine. They will fill your prescription on site which was done incorrectly and labeled wrong. Mistake could have been very diasterous but I caught it after checking looking up the medication online before taking it.

October 20th, 2010
Dr. Libman is the best physician I have ever treated with. I went to see her after several of my friends informed me that she properly diagnosed their problems when other local physicians misdiagnosed them. Her staff is friendly, caring, and the office is spotless. I highly recommend Treasure Coast Urgent and Family Care.