A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Lim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Corina Lim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Lim practice?
- Dr. Michele Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Lim practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.