Dr. Michele Lo MD Patient Reviews

1.6
  • 4 reviews

March 4th, 2016
Very poor bedside manner. I felt Dr. Lo didn't really care about me or why I was seeing her. I felt she pushed surgery as financial padding for her pockets, and not what was best for me. As I didn't need surgery at all. I'm glad I had sense enough to push back on surgery. I'm going to be asked to be referred to a new Gynecologist, as I am not comfortable with Dr. Lo.

June 11th, 2015
Dismissive and Disrespectful
While Dr. Lo spent a long time with me in my visit, she was not helpful in the end. She went into great detail explaining every move she was making during my exam, which I guess some patients might find helpful, but I thought it just prolonged the process. I was there because I was experiencing increasingly painful periods with thick clotting and GI issues. These are classic signs of endometriosis. I am trying to conceive and wanted to address this now. She acted like I was a total idiot who had done too much googling, and actually said "you just don't know what period cramps are supposed to feel like". I am a 32 year old woman who has been having a period for more than half of my life, I know what period cramps feel like. I walked away with a prescription for painkillers and no advice other than to see what happens if I keep trying to conceive.

December 17th, 2014
She seemed very unsure during an ultrasound, she answered her cell phone while talking to me, and she never wants to look for your records.

February 23rd, 2012