A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Carney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Carney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Marie Carney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Carney practice?
- Dr. Michele Carney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Carney practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.