Dr. Michele Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Johnson?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Michele Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2017

"A doctor's doctor" She is the best!

Dr Michele Johnson is extremely knowledgeable about her field and up to date on the latest technology and potential solutions including minimally invasive procedures. I appreciated how punctual and professional her entire team was during my visits. My spine surgery was extremely successful. I was back at work in a few weeks and back on the golf course in a few months. I would highly recommend her! I am a doctor myself and have sent her many of my patients and have recommend her to many of my colleagues and friends. She is the best!!! "A doctor's doctor...."

May 7th, 2017

Best spine surgeon in Atlanta especially if you want minimally invasive spine surgery!!!

Dr. Johnson and her team are amazing!!! I have and continue to refer friends and family to Dr. Johnson. She is caring and interactive with her patients. She explains your procedure in a manner that is understandable and is open to questions and feedback. I woke up from surgery with my preoperative pain gone. It is amazing what she can do through such a small incision. I need neck surgery as well in the future and couldn't imaging going to anyone else. If you need a spine surgeon, I highly recommend you see Dr. Johnson.

January 24th, 2017

Dr. Johnson is the best spine surgeon in Atlanta!!!

Dr. Johnson and Joe were a great team! I had been in pain for 2 years and seen 3 other spine surgeons who couldn't help me. Dr. Johnson spent a lot of time going over my case and was the first surgeon to figure out how to help me. I had surgery 6 months ago. My leg pain is gone and my back doesn't hurt anymore. I just went on my first all guy golf trip in 3 years. Thank you for giving me my life back!!! I highly recommend you see Dr. Johnson!!!! She is an awesome surgeon and has a great personality. She never made me feel like an idiot as other surgeons had before.

January 24th, 2017

Fantastic doctor!!!! Highly Recommend!!!

Dr. Johnson was amazing! She has a compassionate bedside manner. She explained everything to me in a way I could understand. She really listened to me! I had seen 2 other spine surgeons before her and would highly ecommend you see Dr. Johnson. She will treat you like family!!!1

April 15th, 2016

Dr Johnson has treated me after to separate back injuries, I love the staff and Dr Johnson. Everyone is very caring, and very professional. I would highly recommend Dr johnson

August 28th, 2017