Dr. Michele Manahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Manahan?

January 11th, 2017

Excellent and compassionate !!!

I can't said enough about dr. Monahan , we work as a team to create the best results for my circumstances , I drove 2 hours each way knowing that I was recieven the best of care .

March 23rd, 2016

Caring, compassionate and excellent surgeon

Dr. Manahan is TERRIFIC! I am a physician and had a choice of providers to go to. Dr. Manahan was recommended by the breast clinic and friends of mine. One of the most important aspects of care for me, was having someone who would listen and who would be responsive of my concerns. I saw some world known, heavily published "experts" in the field, who didn't have the care and compassion as Dr. Manahan. I needed a surgeon who would meet my individual needs and to help me make the best decision. Dr. Manahan did just that. I have achieved superior results and received personalized and wonderful care at Hopkins. I drive over 1 hour each way to see her, and it is worth it every time. I saw previous negative reviews for Dr. Manahan which is a huge shock... there is no way that is the same doctor.

December 31st, 2015

Uncaring

Uncaring, does not respond to emails, cancelled my surgery 19 days prior and did not respond back to me.

September 30th, 2015

Beware, Too busy, Surgery maybe be cancelled!

I scheduled surgery over two months prior to the office cancelling me 17 days prior to the date. I received a call from the office stating that the doctor would be out of town and that I needed to reschedule. Very unfair to cancel with such short notice and staff was very rude and insensitive. Appointments in the office rushed with no time for questions.

October 4th, 2013

Warm and Talented Physician

Dr. Manahan is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I had a complicated situation and she listened carefully and worked with me to develop a very good plan. Her surgical skills are *really* impressive. And, she remained very attentive as she provided warm and effective post-surgery care.

August 4th, 2013

Don't Waste Your Time

she may be qualified but it's nit clear she can listen.mucShaYkh can barely even ask a questiin. Find someone who cares . She seems haughty and arrogant. Not my type.

July 30th, 2013

Rude, dismissive, uninformed

this woman is interested only in what she does in the OR and extremely unknowledgeable about medical issues. She fails to do a systems review, does minimal preparation for a consultation, and is defensive and off-putting. I have no idea if she's a good surgeon but as a physician myself, I can say she is a terrible doctor. A surgeon should be someone who does more than cut and sew. Really a horrible experience all around.

May 30th, 2009

Long wait time for response from office staff

February 25th, 2017