Learn more about Dr. Michele Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Markley, Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Markley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Markley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Anne Markley MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Markley practice?
- Dr. Michele Markley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Markley practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coconut Creek, FL and Loxahatchee, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons and Plantation Pediatric Surgeons.