Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Markley
Dr. Michele Markley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with other offices in Coconut Creek, FL and Loxahatchee, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Markley is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, West Boca Medical Center and Palms West Hospital. Dr. Markley has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Markley has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michele Markley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Subhash Puranik
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi50
Dr. Roberto Puglisi
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. David Lasko
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi16