A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Markley, Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Markley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Markley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Anne Markley MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Markley practice?
- Dr. Michele Markley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Markley practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons and Plantation Pediatric Surgeons.