A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Marler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Marler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Marler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marler graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 9 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Marler practice?
Dr. Michele Marler practices Family Medicine near Shelby, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Shelby Family Physicians.