Dr. Michele Martin-Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Martin-Jones?

June 15th, 2017

A physician who cares

Dr. Martin-Jones is a great listener. She spends more than enough time with me. She has a great personality in which most physicians do not. She truly cares for her patients and their families.

December 28th, 2011

STILL DID NOT RECEIVE MY DIAGNOSIS REPORT

Dr. Michele Martin-Jones is a good doctor, but the follow up from her staff is pathetic. I m still waiting on my diagnostic report. every time i call the office the operator tells me that she will speak to the doctor and get back to me but never gets back. i will certainly never visit this office again and will never recommend any either.

December 28th, 2011

Poor Communication with Patients

I've waited over 3 hours at Martin-Jones' office. Once you meet with Martin-Jones, you feel rushed. I find myself asking questions as she is trying to rush out of the exam room. Overall, she is nice, however I do not feel at ease in her office. It is difficult to receive lab results from her staff. They often say they will call you back, but do not.

October 20th, 2011

The best Doctor to obtain a liscense!

I have been going to Dr Martin-Jones since my son was 2yrs old. I trust her judgement fully and I trust her with my children's lives. She is the doctor to my 3 children, my nephew, my sister, and a lot of my friends and their children. She is very personal with her patients and I would never consider taking me and my family any where else.

July 18th, 2011

Don't want to go back

As a student I haven't had much time to go to the doctors, so when I finally got a chance my insurance provided me with the information of this doctor. I'm very disappointed with the service I got and am continuously receiving. Making the appointment was a breeze. I made an appointment for early in the morning, which no one told me what time they opened; therefore I had to wait in the hallway for almost an hour along with a few other patients whose appointment was later then mine. When finally seen by the doctor I didn't feel like she cared about me at all. She was nice but very impersonal. While I was receiving a check-up, I told her some conditions I was having which she kept telling me that I was only a check-up, and if I was having trouble or health problems to make another appointment for another time!Not only this, when she was telling me about taking a shot I felt pressured to take it even after telling her no the first few times. She basically scolded me until I changed my mind. That day I also got my blood taken which I have yet to hear the results when it is now 2 weeks later. I tried calling the office and was told I'd receive a call, which I never did! I keep trying to call them and just hung up the phone due to waiting for 12 minutes. I called again and now no one is answering when it's late morning.Also, while I thought this appointment would take at most an hour, I was there for 3 hours. I definitely would not recommend this doctors due to the service. I'm currently searching for another doctor.

April 9th, 2011

I will no be returning.

I am new to the area and had not seen a doctor in several years. My insurance had favorable reviews for Dr.Martin-Jones so I called to make an appointment. The staff was helpful and it was very easy to get a appointment. Waiting time was about average for most GP offices and time spent with the doctor was adequate.I have to poorly rate her patient follow up and her bedside is about a 1.5. I felt as though my concerns about my health were brushed aside and I was little more than another number. I have been a healthcare provider for 10 years and I know what good patient care and poor patient care when I see it. Frankly, while she may have the knowledge to practice she definitely lacks the compassion and personal skills to be a good physician.

January 26th, 2011

good doctor

We are two adults, one toddler and one infant and we are all patients of Dr Martin Jones. We are very happy about the care we get from her and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a competent doctor. We have lived in a few different cities and although the wait to be seen is quite long I wouldn't say it's worse than any other doctor we have been going to (but we've always lived in large cities (not suburbs)). Her staff is also great.

January 19th, 2011

She's a good doctor but the wait time is long.I have to take a whole day off of work whenever I have an appt with her. I know it's going to be a long wait.

December 15th, 2010

WOW, ARE ANY GOOD DOCTORS OUT THERE

I STARTED CARE WITH THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE I NEEDED A STABLE CARING AND SOMEONE TO FOLLOW UP ON ME FOR MY MEDICAL ISSUE WHEN I GOT THEIR I FILLED PAPERS OUT FOR TEN MIN. THEN WAITED TWO HOUR TO GET MY VITALS DONE AND WAITED IN THE ROOM FOR 35 MIN TO GET A PHYSICAL AND WHEN SHE WALKED IN SHE WAS OK BUT VERY BLUNT AND HAD A FACE LIKE GIRL YOU OVER ACTING ON YOUR ISSUE AND TOLD ME SHE COULD GO OVER ALL MY PROBLEMS TODAY AND THAT I HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER APPT. TO DISCUSS ANY THING ELSE CAUSE SHE HAS OTHER PATIENTS AND IM LIKE I'M HERE FOR A COMPLETE PHYSICAL AND TO GET ESTABLISH FOR THE FIRST FOR MY MEDICAL ISSUE AND SHE RUSHED ME WOW,..AFTER MY NEXT APPT. TO SEE HOW IT GOES IM TRANFER TO ANOTHER DR. THERE AT MERCY'S

May 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Martin-Jones for years and I would'nt change. There has been a couple of times that I had to wait a little longer than 30 minutes, but she gives me the time that I need. She always listens and never rushes me.

August 4th, 2009

I would nto recommend Dr. Martin- Jones to anyone! I have not been seen within an hour of my appointment each time I've been. The last time I went for a follow up to recieve results from a test and waited in the waiting room for over two hours! This is unbelievable that they would have anyone wait so long. The time she took to give the results was 10 minutes. Of course I was charged for this visit to get information I could have gotten over the phone.

October 2nd, 2017