A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele McCall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McCall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele McCall practice?
Dr. Michele McCall practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.