A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele McCall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele McCall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele L McCall MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. McCall practice?
- Dr. Michele McCall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele McCall practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.