Dr. Michele Mcintosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Mcintosh?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michele Mcintosh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 13th, 2016

Follow up comments on Dr. Mcintosh -BAD choice!!!

This is a follow up on my previous post. I wanted to explain better how I so so regret seeing Dr. Mcintosh!!! My son was already tested "normal" when the hospital released us after 2 days stay for Jaundice at his 2-3 week. All he needed was more sunlight and time!!! (but it was Feburary, too cold to be outdoor, so that yellow skin faded very slowly) But, Dr. Mcintosh jumped into conclusions based on what she "saw" to run a blood test without reviewing history in the folder - a small file I believe based on my son was only 2 months old!! She could even ask me, a Mother who was nursing the baby 24/7 questions about how he was doing!! My baby was healthy and happy until that day seeing this doctor!! His pool and feeding was all NORMAL!!! (I would be the 1st one to be concerned if he was not!!!) But she ordered another unnecessary "blood test" which caused a lot of torture to my little baby!!! I instantly saw my baby look very pale and weak after the blood draw when the two technicians opened the lab door and passed him to me. I saw not one but TWO 1 inch long needle string on his right heel!!! It must have been so painful while he could not even struggle! It hurt me so much when thinking of it... All this could have been avoided if Dr.Mcintosh was a good doctor! But she was a heartless, uncompassionate individual whose focus to me is on charging money from the Insurance and giving her staff more practice on drawing blood from a baby!!!! She does not deserve one single star!!! I wish I could give her a "0"!!!

May 20th, 2016

Very little compassion and doesn't like to prescribe medication. Very easy to get an appointment though! At the end, I understood why!!

December 4th, 2015

Dr. McIntosh Misdiagnoses

This was years ago when my son was 2 month old, but it still bothers me when thinking of it! My son was recovering from Jaundice - the leftover yellowness just needed more time to fade, Dr. McIntosh still ordered a blood test which took several times needle pinning into my baby's armpits and finally a foot. It left a long scar till now! I hurts me terribly when thinking how the two nurses locked them inside the room and drew blood out of my baby!!! The next day, Dr.McIntosh called me in person saying my son's test was normal!!!! I hated it! I wish I blew up on her -- I mentioned it just needed more time! My son was fine - normal feed and poo!!! I so wish I had booked Dr. Cockrell NOT Dr. McIntosh! She did not know much of what she is doing and she just cares about collecting money from Insurance and leaves patients suffer!!!

January 9th, 2015

Don't see mcintosh she is rude abd tells kids they are fat if they are 5lbs over weight

July 1st, 2013

After a year and a half of poor service at a different pediatrician, my wife and I were thrilled by our son's first visit with Dr. McIntosh. The staff was great, the office is clean and we got valuable information from the doctor.

June 29th, 2012

Mom of twins

My kids and I feel really confident that Dr. McIntosh takes great care of us. She is very direct, and gives her opinion based on years of experience; however, she also listens and makes recommendations and referrals based on our situation.

March 16th, 2012

Cannot believe she still practices...

I had a son with hurschsprungs disease and vaters syndrome. This "dr" was recommended....I took my son to her for a dr visit, he was home for one month she unfortunately had to be his dr. My 1st and only visit with her started out like any other. Her question of how many stools does your baby have a day, i responded i'm not sure, her response to that and i quote "what is it with you parents do you set an alarm and when it goes off you change a diaper?!" and my response to her was my son has a colostomy bag it comes out all of the time!!! This "dr" is very unprofessional, stupid if you ask me and just flat out vulgar. I cannot believe she is recommended still after all of this time to unexpected new moms

October 7th, 2011

Awful Doctor

My child has had regular problems with constipation since she has been born. She was several months premature and it got worse when we switched her to cow's milk at 1 year old. She is now 2 1/2 and I called Nurse on Call for them tonight and they were very concerned (as am I) and we were talking about whether or not to take her to the ER. The nurse thought I should because this was worse than usual and we were worried that she was impacted. She said that she wanted me to talk to the doctor to see if I should go now or not. Dr. McIntosh called me back. She was extremely rude and short and said that since this is a regular thing that I should call tomorrow and that this is something that I should call during the day about and questioned me about why I didn't call during the day today. I told her that it had gotten worse and that I was worried and that I had done research online that said that I should call. I asked her what I should worry about and how serious it was and if I should go to the ER and she said to call during the day and ask a nurse about it tomorrow. Asked again and she said she'd talk to me tomorrow, thank you, and hung up. I called back the office and told them to have the office call me tomorrow to change records over to another office. This is ridiculous. I will spread this to everyone I know and will write reviews on every website and blog I am registered on. I have heart failure and would have died a long time ago if it wasn't for Nurse on Call. What a terrible and rude doctor. I can't believe that she has a clinic when her bedside manor and lack of morals and feelings for patients is so poor. I don't understand why she'd even opt to be the doctor on call (or, a doctor at all) if she is too busy and not capable of doing so.

May 27th, 2016