Dr. Michele Meltzer MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017
Worst Doctor Visit I've ever experienced. Unbelievable.
She said she was going to delete a pathology report with a positive Dx of Sjogrens Syndrome fr 2004 and then proceeded to bad mouth the Penn Presby doctors noting they overdiagnose this disease and "she knows who that is over there". The old girl needs to retire soon--she's a disgrace to the medical community and the patient's lose valuable time, insurance and copays because of his dismissive uncaring attitude. What a shame.

July 12th, 2010
Excellent doctor, so-so office experience
My experience with Dr. Meltzer was excellent and I would highly recommend her. I felt that she actively listened and truly cared about my condition and symptoms. I somewhat agree with the other review that I saw about the office, office staff and wait time. Not sure why that is. I saw Dr. Meltzer a couple of years ago; maybe this problem has been fixed.

February 26th, 2009
Not professional at all
I was shocked, my first visit I waited to be signed in for over a hour, the receptionist called out and no one knew. My second trip, the receptionist had her children in the waiting room as a baby sitting service. My appointment with Dr. Meltzer was at 1:00pm was not seen until 2:45 she was very short with me did not answer all my questions and decided to hand me off to another doctor. I was excepting so much more from Thomas Jefferson Hospital, the waiting room was dirty, exam rooms where very dirty, needed to be painted and cleaned. SUPER DISAPPOINTED.

April 8th, 2017