A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Miano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Miano is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miano
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Miano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Miano MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Miano practice?
- Dr. Michele Miano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Miano practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.