A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Miano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Miano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Miano practice?
Dr. Michele Miano practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.