A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Miano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Miano is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Miano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Miano MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Miano practice?
- Dr. Michele Miano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Miano practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.