A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Miles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Rene Miles MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Miles practice?
- Dr. Michele Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Miles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.