A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Miles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Rene Miles MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Miles practice?
- Dr. Michele Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Miles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.