A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Moss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Michele Moss MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie M. Moss practice?
- Dr. Marie Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Moss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians and Little Rock Cardiologists.