A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Moss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Michele Moss MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie M. Moss practice?
- Dr. Marie Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Moss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians, Little Rock Cardiologists, and Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners.