Dr. Michele Neil DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2015
Patient
Dr Neil is amazing! Anyone that would criticize her has issues!!!!! She takes so much time and does her best to meet every need ! She is human and almost super human in her ability to care! She saw sickness in me that I did not want to admit and put it in my face... I love her for saving me from Myself

April 15th, 2015
Dr Neil is BY FAR the best Dr our family has ever had! Above average!

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Neil cares about ALL of you
Dr. Michele is a wonderful physician. She cares about your overall health: mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. She will work to find the root cause of what may be ailing you, and will issue honest and compassionate feedback. We trust her without question, she truly cares about each member of our family.

April 9th, 2015
pilates instructor personal trainer
Dr Neil has changed my life in so many ways . As a wellness coach and health advocate i feel she has more overall knowledge and awareness than any doctor I have seen . most doctors diagnos and prescribe a pill. She goes far deeper she listens interprets the problem digs for the root of the problem . I have had several injuries and female issues that I think that she addresses and changes throughly . my husband my clients and any person that needs help i refer them to her . she values life and values your wellbeing deeper than the average doctor . if you want wellness from the inside out look no further .

April 25th, 2014
Dr Michele Neil is the most thorough physician I have ever been to. She is caring and compassionate and she takes the time to figure things out. She does not just pass you off as if things are all in your head. Her bedside manner goes above and beyond. She is extremely kind and considerate. I am so thankful for her as she gave me her life back!!!

October 10th, 2013
The prime example of what a modern day doctor should be.
Dr. Neil has changed my life! I'm a 44 year old male and have never had all of my hormones checked. Once my hormones were balanced, my body responded in a truly remarkable way. In 8 weeks I've lost 12% body fat and look and feel better than I have in 20 years. Dr. Neil is an awesome doctor and I have already sent 4 people to see her. A thousand mile jeorney starts with a first step, make Dr. Neil your first step!

August 9th, 2012
You won't EVER need another doctor again!
Best all around balanced lifestyle guidance doctor to help ease hormonal issues, stress, body weight, positive thinking...just an all around doctor that combines different types of medicine to heal the body and prevent not just treat the body. So incredibly helpful and glad I have her and now can feel "normal" and not "psychotic" anymore. And no it's not "just in my head"

December 7th, 2011
Kathy
Dr. Neil is the best doctor that I have ever seen. On my first visit she sat and spoke with me for at least 20 min. I explained that I felt my stomach was unusally large and she immediately ordered a CT Scan. They found a tumor on my ovary the size of a baseball! I had mentioned this to two other doctors but no one was listening. Thankfully it was benign but I feel like she saved my life! She is interested in health and promoting it. She doesn't want to just treat sick people she wants to make them healthy.

September 20th, 2011
What I like about her is her knowledge of medicine and medicine alternatives. She is all about getting and staying healthy. She has a machine in her office to measure body mass index ( a $10,000 machine). As a former body builder, she knows a lot of taking care of injuries.

January 25th, 2011
Dr. Neil has inspired me to move from an area of poor health and overweight to a path of better habits, health and future possibilities. I would giver ten stars if I could.

June 10th, 2010
Great Dr.
Dr. Neil was recommended by a co-worker about 4 years ago. From my first visit, I quickly learned that her staff was knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Neil was thorough and caring. For anyone needing a Sports Medicine physician who is very fitness and wellness minded, I would highly recommend Dr. Neil.

April 13th, 2010
Thanks
I am so impressed with your attentive nature and your willingness to listen and help. You put your patients first and seem to give it your all. I have all the confidence in the world that if I or my husband ever have a serious health issue, you would do your very best to take care of us. Thank you so much.