A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele O'Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele O'Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele O'Fallon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Fallon graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. O'Fallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- AK Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele O'Fallon MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele O'Fallon practice?
- Dr. Michele O'Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele O'Fallon practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.