Dr. Michele Ofallon Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michele Ofallon?

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Wonderful

Best doctor I have seen in years

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Dr. O'Fallon is a wonderful doctor. She looks at the patient's life and works with the patient to improve their health and well-being. She does not simply write a prescription and forget the patient as soon as he or she leaves the office. She inspired me to lose weight, lower my stress level and improve my overall condition.

Great Office

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Her personality is straight forward but she is very thorough. My spouse has been very sick for three years and we started seeing her six months ago. She was able to jump in the middle of his complex case .

New to Anchorage found a Great Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I had the same Dr for 20 years in So Cal who was just out of Medical School then. Dr. O'Fallon picked up the batton after my move and has handled my medical needs flawlessly. From records, to billing, to treatment, to caring about me as a person, I would recommend her and her staff highly.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I had requested the labs necessary for my annual exam be ordered prior to my visit so that they would not be applied to a new deductible. That did not happen. After my annual exam, the labs were ordered & because they would be applied to my deductible & I would incur significant charges, I did not have them done, however, my insuarance carrier was billed, I was then billed & called demanding payment for the services. When I refused to pay calling it to their attention that had they done appropriate follow-up re: results, they would have realised I had not had the testing done. I questioned their practices, they assured me this was their routine policy, I called it to their attention that this technically was fraud. I later received a letter dismissing me from the practice.

Long past time to switch doctors!

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Beginning an office visit with Dr. O'Fallon's male nurse, tends to set me on edge. He snaps gum, seems always preoccupied and his follow up is very poor. Once Dr. O'Fallon comes in, she seems personal enough, types everything into her computer, but never really connects. (I chose her because of her supposed expertise in diabetic care.) In the 5-10 years I have been seeing her - not once has she done a physical exam on me. She has not checked my feet, no breast exam, nothing. The closest I came to a physical exam was when I had gall bladder problems. She never was able to diagnose it. I ended up in the emergency room with an emergency gall bladder removal - that turned out to be gangrenous. This is just one of many stories. The thought of finding a new physician was daunting, but necessary. Shame on me for not leaving her practice sooner!

Posted on December 10th, 2015