Dr. Michele Ostrowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 23rd, 2016
ER visit as a result of her carelessness
I went to see Ostrowski for a physical and to have a wart removed. I felt as though she rushed through the physical and did not seem interested in my medical history. When she froze my wart she could not even hit the spot where the wart was so /i ended up with a huge blister which eventually popped and less then a week later my entire hand was infected and completely swollen. I had to go to urgent care and an ER in order to get the infection cleaned out and get antibiotics. I will never go back to see her.

March 31st, 2014
TAKES TIME
Dr. Ostrowski takes the time to listen to what you have to say. She does not overcrowd her schedule so you have to sit and wait for your scheduled appointment. She makes her suggestions but still let's you decide what you want to have done (sometimes people just cannot afford these expensive tests and labs); she lets you be an adult and make the decision and live with your choice and does not make it feel like she holds it against you. She is a good physician.

July 12th, 2010
Please Beware-not a good hospital internist
I'm a licensed pharmacist in the state of Indiana and Texas and I've had the opportunity to meet many a great doctors and poor doctors. Dr. ...

March 6th, 2010
Dr. Ostrowski is extremely thoughtful and thorough about my health issues. She prescribes appropriate tests and shares and explains the results. She then takes proper action in medication prescribed and follow up procedures. I feel confident that my medical issues are well addressed. Yes, I would and have recommended Dr. Ostrowski to my friends.