A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele P. Johnson practice?
Dr. Michele Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.