A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Paulier Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michele Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.